No Positions Available.
Thank you for your interest in working with EdenCrete®. Please check back soon to see if open positions become available!
Eden Innovations, LLC is seeking an engineering technician to use math and science skills to assists engineers with creating products, improving manufacturing methods and maintaining assembly systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting engineers, conducting tests, creating prototypes and building dual-fuel kits. The position is located in Littleton, CO.
The successful candidate will have the following qualification/experience:
- Solid mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Industrial background is beneficial (welding, carpentry, machine tool operation, pipe fitting, electrical work or any of the above)
- Ability to share small workspaces as well as keep area clean and organized
- Able to work closely and accept direction from all level of employees and management
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and daily tasks
- Positive attitude when attempting to solve problems
- Must be able to lift, climb, crawl around and on machinery as well as tolerate heat, cold and heights
- Ability to use or learn Office 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, etc.) to document any assigned research projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- Impeccable organizational and coordination skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Fishbowl inventory management and CAD software a plus
- Maintenance experience, tool and workspace design a plus
- Look at and continuously improve processes and techniques, including troubleshooting.
- Assist engineers with prototypes, testing products and systems, collecting data.
- Document data precisely both in writing and on a computer including updating project notes and progress.
- Reconcile fishbowl to maintain accurate records of inventory.
- Ensure timely delivery of products from vendor or other producers to ensure deadlines are met properly.
- Problem solve any issues such as design issues or production quality or process issues.
- Ascertain orderly and safe working conditions at all time and ensure that all safety and health protocols are being followed.
- Complete daily shipping and receiving logs and transfer documentation to accounting.
- Use and maintain equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks (and rigging).
- Assist with various jobs from cleaning up to setting up equipment to shuffling inventory.
- Use safety gear appropriately and work safely with hazardous materials.
- Estimate construction or project costs and specify material to be used.
- Assist in the design, construction and test of equipment before shipping.
Harness the strength of carbon nanotubes in every pour with the use of our EdenCrete® Products. Learn about our products today.
D.O.T. Approved States
See the progress of EdenCrete's® approval for use across all 52 Departments of Transportation.